Thursday, May 3, 2012

My daughter freaks me out.

Ever since Bri was little, she has had very little fear of animals.  When she was 4 years old, she found a nest of baby mice in the barn and brought one of the babies up to the house to show me, all cupped up in her sweet little hands. 

"Awesome, Honey". 

When she was 5 years old, she was run over by one of our horses and ended up with bruises on her face where a hoof hit her.  It hasn't stopped her from loving horses.


Just last week, she caught a crawdad in the creek, and had it for a "pet" for a few days before letting it go.



The final straw for this momma was what she brought home yesterday.....


EEWWW!!!  The final insult was that she wouldn't let me kill it with a shovel!

I think she has the makings of a future zoo keeper. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment