Monday, January 30, 2012

1 month anniversary

It's been one month since I first got my arms wrapped around Quinn, and now I just can't imagine her not being in our lives.   She has settled in as if she owns the place, and we couldn't be more thrilled! 


Talking on the phone is her current "thing" and everything becomes a phone, including the TV remote control.  It's hilarious to watch her babble, then say "yah, yah, yah" and then laugh as if she just heard a joke!!  What a character she is!

She is also fascinating by the piano- she will sit and tinkle the ivories for up to 20 minutes before wanting to get down.  Maybe she will be our piano player?


Not sure why this got fuzzy when I added it..?
I find myself getting caught up in just watching her- it's so surreal to see her as part of our family and I almost can't believe that she is finally here.  I'm sure that I won't always have this feeling of disbelief, and she will become just one of the gang, but for now, I'm enjoying the sheer delight that I feel when watching her.


I don't think the feeling of awe will ever go away. And I'm okay with that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment