Monday, June 25, 2012

Here's what we've been up to!

I know that it's been 2 weeks since I've posted- we have been so insanely busy that there has been little time for creative outlets like blogging!

I shouldn't be surprised that I'm so behind on things like gardening and housework- in the past 4 weeks, we've managed to fit in a confirmation/baptism celebration for Luke and Quinn, Fathers Day, Rodeo Bible Camp, BB camp, 2 Vacation Bible Schools that I've volunteered with, prepared for the County Horse Show, and finished the basement to complete our construction home refinancing. (which we signed today- whew!)  Throw in a few doctors appts, meals and laundry,and a 2 and 3 yo that are into everything, and it's no wonder that my lists just aren't getting completed!!  (And all of you A-type personalities know how that goes!!  An incompleted list is like nails on a chalkboard to people like me...)

Still playing catch-up, so I'll just fill in with pictures of all the fun and work we've been enjoying this month~

Lani, Bri, me, and Quinn at Rodeo Bible Camp
Bri and Dyamond doing barrels at Rodeo Bible Camp

Sonlight VBS in Sioux Falls
Bri running the poles at Turner County Horse Show


                                  
                             Camille riding Brownie in Stock Seat class at County Horse Show
    
Our Saviors VBS in Viborg

                                       

So here's to the calm that comes with completing a busy schedule, reaching some important goals, and coming out on the other side with our sense of humour still intact!



Our two little renegades!  Don't they just look like trouble ?!




No comments:

Post a Comment