Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Adoption Nostalgia

When I first began researching China adoption, many of the videos that I watched were accompanied by this song, done by Steven Curtis Chapman.  He wrote it after he and his wife adopted from China, and it's almost hauntingly beautiful. 

The other day, I heard it on the radio, and it brought back all of those feelings of excitement that I had when we began our adoption journey; how I couldn't wait to hop on a plane and go scoop up a little darling and love her up! 

So, I decided that I wanted to have it on my blog as well, since it takes me back to those first feelings of purpose for this mission of adoption.





Be honest....it makes you want to adopt, doesn't it?

(the second video includes Steven telling the audience how prayer brought his family to adoption)

No comments:

Post a Comment