Truthfully, we've been alittle slow on the start since December, but hopefully we will find some substantial activities that we can work on as the year progresses. Loren knows that I would love to include a Mission Trip some day, or work on a Habitat for Humanity house. However, these days, with our busy kid-centered lives, it's hard to fit in those large time-committment projects. Our projects were small these past two months, but we are hopeful that they were a blessing to someone.
- Babysat 2 little boys for a single mom for 3 days when her sitter was sick, our treat :-)
- Submitted food to our local Food Pantry through Camille's class project.
- Loren and I took our cattle trailer to Sioux Falls to pick up the new chairs for our church, unboxed and unloaded them, and set them up for our Annual Meeting.
- Donated a carfull of outgrown clothes to Goodwill.
- The kids collected all the pop tabs off of our pop cans collected to recycle, and are turning them in to Ronald McDonald House.
|Bri playing violin for the nursing home residents.|
- Worked a shift at our local Food Pantry.
- Provided respite for a single foster mom for her two boys for 4 days so she could have a break.
- Donated all my extra kitchen items/pans to Goodwill.
- Bri played violin at our area Nursing Home for the residents.
- Luke, Loren and I worked shifts at last week's basketball tournament to raise money for our Little League baseball League and also for the High School basketball team.
|Luke working the concession stand at the Luke Hansen Tournament|