Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dell......you disappoint.

3 months. That's how long the hard drive on my laptop lasted this time.

I don't use my laptop for gaming, or holding huge amount of pictures or data; I don't tie into a huge network or download "stuff" that will corrupt my computer. So why did my harddrive crash only after 3 months of normal use? Inquiring minds want to know.

Where is Ralph Nadar when you need him?

This could start a whole dialogue about how poorly items are made these days... how we are enslaved by a marketplace that produces inferior products so that they are assured of future customers sooner rather than later...how our throw-away society seems to expect and accept the short lifespan of many of our purchases, because it gives us an opportunity to go shopping again and maybe pick out a different color this time...yada yada yada.

Or so the rant goes.

Anywho...now that I have her back, and most of the programs reloaded, I hope to be back in touch with the online world. Because we have alot of decisions coming up the next few months that will affect our family, and we are praying for divine guidance to follow His will.

We are also facing some tough economic times during the months ahead, and we want to be able to put our heads together to try and live more simply and more frugally.

So here's to a fresh start, electronically and otherwise.

And just for fun, here is some cuteness.


We love us some cantalope!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment